A Cake for Funke Aboyade (SAN) :A Delicious Verdict...

...
Funke Aboyade (SAN) was ecstatic when she saw her 50th birthday cake! Our very own signature ‘fusion’ cake of coveture chocolate marbled in southern red velvet with Philadelphia cream cheese filling all covered in pearl lustrous fondant. I think the edible newspaper featuring her column pulled in that wow-factor effect Cakeflair is known for. All hail the queen Mokut Udofia who commissioned the order to go ahead with her brain-wave idea of a special edition newspaper cake! As for the senior advocate of Nigeria, I must have hit the gavel big time, because she so totally loved the cake; I still feel the warmth of her laughter as I reflect on that deep satisfaction etched on her face. And when the verdict from everyone (unanimously agreed that the cake was a hit!) was read, I gladly accepted it - guilty as charged! lol Happy Birthday!

Comments