Introducing Our Premium Cake Mixes!

Hellooooooo!
It's been like 4 years since we went MIA! Lol. 
I sincerely apologize. Life did happen and I couldnt just keep up plus a whole lot of stuffs too have happened the good, and not-so-good but guess what, it all turned out nice!
...reading back on lots of my posts from yesteryears, I couldnt believe I poured all that content out here.
What more can I say, what you see, is what you get babe!
I'm  jump-starting this blog with some really great news; we are launching our new products - Cakeflair Cake Mixes in three variants of Vanilla, Chocolate and Red Velvet.
I'll do my best to keep y'all posted as we just became NAFDAC approved last friday. Hence, a whole lot of work will be geared towards packaging, marketing and sales and of course, I'll be sharing a link to my demo on how to use these mixes here soon.
Simple, convenient processes and fuss-free. Even the busiest of  folks can testify how easy and yummy the results are.
See you around!
Chef Juls
(08033451576)
juliet@cakeflair.net

Comments