Happy New Year (better late than never!)


Yep, It's almost a year now since my last post. Reason? I wish i could give a cogent reason other than i've been busy! With cakes, home making, schooling, yes business school!


Anyways, Im back and hopefully should be able to keep up with my weekly sugarcraft updates.


Talking about sugarcraft, I recently learnt a new technique called 'decoupage' it's a brazillian/argentine technique of textile/fabric drapery that gives you real textile finishing to your fondant decorations.
Many thanks to Kenny of Kogsy Sugarcraft Centre for bringing this technique to us here in naija.


Was hoping to upload a pic of a cake I did recently of this new technique with this post, but I havent been able to offload all the pictures from my phone. Should be able to do that by my next post (hopefully)


Better late than never: Happy New Year!!!




Tip of the week: to get firm and easy to use modeling paste mix your fondant with a little CMC before using.




Happy Sugarcrafting!

Comments