Man-in-Kente: Afieya pa! Kobby Bentsi-Enchill

No doubt, I’m an authentic Nigerian and very proud of my national heritage (Eyelashes!) and with my keen Nigerian eye, I truly celebrate the brilliance of popular Ghanaian alter-ego – “The Kente “. I had the utmost pleasure crafting this quintessential kente couture cake. I was inspired by Akofa, the celebrant’s wife – her heart-warming love for anything Ghanaian. Almost impossible to let the opportunity pass me by! Yes, a great opportunity to acknowledge Mr Kobby Bentsi-Enchill , a refreshing taskmaster of excellence whose clinical insights tipped Cakeflair Ltd into making that critical transition from passionate home baking to rising 5-star sugarcraft enterprise. Exhilarating! I celebrate your spirit of excellence sir… …Enjoy your cake!

Comments

Post a Comment